Shipping and Returns
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Return any unsatisfactory item within 30 days of the purchase date for credit to your account, exchanges, or adjustment.
- Regular shipping charges apply on all exchanges.
- Have any questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 952-746-0034.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns are available within 30 days of the purchase date for credit to your account, exchanges, or adjustment. A 15% restocking fee may apply depending on the quality of the product when received.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process.
Returns should be shipped at customer’s expense via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
7391 Bush Lake Road
Edina, MN 55439
- With all returns, please include: Your name, shipping address, and a copy of your invoice.
Your Privacy is Protected
- Protecting your personal information / privacy is very important to us.
- We hate spam! Hockey Train does NOT sell or rent our customers names, addresses or e-mail addresses to anyone.
- We send out email notifications on products, special promotions, etc. from time to time.
- If you ever get e-mail or newsletters from us and you DO NOT want to continue receiving these messages, simply reply with the word REMOVE in the subject line and we will remove your name from our email lists.
Ordering from Hockey Train
- In the event of unauthorized credit card use, HockeyTrain.com will pay the amount you are personally liable for if it is not waived by your bank. Federal law mandates that the personal liability for unauthorized credit card usage is limited to $50.
- Credit card orders are accepted online and on the phone.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Paypal.
- All orders outside the U.S.A. should be credit card orders or in U.S. funds.
- We DO NOT accept personal checks.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- United Parcel Service (UPS) and US Postal Service (USPS) are our standard methods of shipment to all areas within the Continental U.S.
- Most orders ship out the same business day (M-F) received.
- FREE SHIPPING – We pay the shipping cost to destinations within the continental United States (lower 48 states).
- Shipments going to APO’s, FPO’s and P.O. Boxes will be shipped via the US Postal Service regardless of shipping option chosen.
Shipping Methods / Options — Domestic (USA)
- We use UPS and the US Postal Service to ship to most addresses in the continental US. If you are unable to receive packages using either of these services please let us know when you place your order.
Express Shipping, Next Day and 2-Day Air packages
- On UPS Next Day and UPS 2nd Day Air shipments we make all efforts to ship the same day you order.
- Orders received after 2 pm CT may not ship until the next Business Day for UPS.
- For USPS orders ordered after 10 am CT will not be shipped until the next Business Day.
- We will contact you if any additional delays are necessary.
- Please be sure you have provided DAYTIME contact information.
- Please feel free to contact us for a shipping estimate.
Use of Products
- All of our products are designed for use in the United States. It is your responsibility to use them in compliance with all local laws. Some restrictions may apply. Not all items can be shipped by all methods or to all addresses.
Reporting Damaged Goods or Lost Shipments
- DAMAGED shipments and/or packages which appear to be damaged should be refused at the time of delivery.
- Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-952-746-0034 in case of damaged or lost shipments.