Hockey Shooting Board – 24” x 48”
Why pay for ice time when you can shoot at home?
Our hockey shooting mats provide an excellent surface for practicing your hockey shooting skills. These hockey shooting mats allow pucks to glide smoothly across the surface simulating on real on-ice puck action.
They also prevent your $200 hockey sticks from being damaged by concrete or pavement practice. The slick hockey shooting mat enables you to use your game stick and not have to worry about your stick blade getting scratched up.
The 24″ x 48″ hockey shooting mat is great for small area hockey training skills such as stickhandling and shooting practice. You’ll be able to develop your slapshot, wristshot and backhand shot away from the rink day after day.
The best way to become a goal scorer is practice, practice, practice. The better your shot, the better your goal scoring ability. The hockey shooting mat can provide you years of practice while you work your way to the big leagues!
*Due to soft plastic, light scratch marks may be present
Hockeytrain Product Highlights!
- 24” X 48” Hockey Shooting Mat
- 3/16″ Thick Hockey Shooting Mat
- Hockey Shooting Mat weighs approximately 8 pounds
- Hockey mat is easy to store in garage or basement
- Hockey mat’s slick surface simulates real ice surface
- Hockey shooting surface is perfect for at home practice
- Hockey shooting mat a high value for hockey training aids
|Dimensions||48 x 24 x 1 in|